top of page
taxmax services | tax services sacramento


-You are eligible for the payment if you file single with an adjusted

gross income of $99,000 or less, head of household with an AGI of $136,500 or less,

or married filing jointly with an income of $150,000 or less.-You are eligible for an additional $500 payment if you have qualifying child dependents on file.-Those receiving Social

Security retirement, disability benefits, Railroad Retirement benefits, 

Supplemental Security Income and VA Compensation & Pension are also eligible but must provide dependent information through the non-filer tool to receive the extra $500.-You must file 2018 or 2019 taxes if you meet income requirements.-If you are lower-income and do not file taxes, you must provide your information to the IRS through the the-filer tool to receive payment.-Payments may be delayed due to incorrect direct deposit information, wrong address information, or recently provided information.-You can check the status of your payment using the Get My Payment tool.

bottom of page