top of page
taxmax services | tax services sacramento

IRS letters

Is it your first-year filing taxes? If so, you may have received a document from the IRS saying
that you may be a victim of identity theft. We know it sounds scary but here is what you should
know about IRS letter 5071C or 5747C.










bottom of page